Saturday, December 27, 2014

NET INFINITY SCARF WITH ROSE

 
 
I just love this pattern by "Kate Dixon" that you can find on Ravelry called the Net Scowl. It is thick like a cowl, but long like a scarf.


PATTERN LINK
 
This is such a beautiful design than can be adapted for any length or width.
 
I have adapted the pattern to have a thinner width and not so long.
 
I also used "Rainbow Boucle by Pearl Essence" It is a medium weight yarn that is soft and cuddle, and works up very fast.
 
MY ADAPTION
I used a J-Hook
Chain 22
worked up 40 rows
Follow her pattern
 
I also added a finishing touch with a matching crochet rose (the rose pattern is not my pattern) I sewed a safety pin (or you can use a small alligator hairclip) so that it can be position on the scarf anywhere as seen in the pictures below.


There are several rose patterns on the internet. I have listed some below

Rose pattern links
Kati Crafts
Heidi Bears
Skip to My Lou

 


 
Here are some more color and yarn combinations.
 

 
The one below I used "Red Hearts Boutique Unforgettable Yarn"
 



 
These infinity scarfs are perfect for any outfit and can be worn several ways.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Where is the pattern? I love these...great job.

    ReplyDelete