Saturday, December 27, 2014

CREATE OUR OWN CROCHET PACKAGING



I just love to crochet and giving my creations away, but I always felt it was missing a finishing touch.

I figured it out this year. I needed to create a package to wrap all my finished creations in. I went to work in Microsoft Word and/or Powerpoint.
 
After I was done designing, I was extremely pleased with the finished look. I have created several packaging styles, yet very similar, for all my creations. I can also edit each word document for what creation I need labels for.

 
This one is a box I made from cardstock to fit a hat and scarf set or just a hat.


 
The next one is for boot cuffs
 
 
I also created packaging for my little dish scrubbies.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your crochet pieces and your packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute. But the link doesnt have instructions for these. can I get a pattern from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created them in Microsoft word. These are my labels for my products. I am only sharing the idea, not the label.

      Delete