Saturday, December 27, 2014

FROZEN TUTU DRESSES


I have seen so many beautiful Tutu Dresses on the internet and on Etsy and I always stated I would make them one day. Well, Christmas was my perfect opportunity to do this. I made these two Tutu Dresses "Elsa & Anna from Frozen" for two little sisters for Christmas.
 

 
The flowers are also handmade for the Elsa Dress. I adhered snowflakes on the front side of the dress and finished them off with bows and silver trim on the sides.
 
 
I even made matching wands to go with it. I bought some clear plastic wands at "Rite Aid" sprayed them with adhesive, and then poured fine glitter all over them. I set them to drive for a couple hours. I took a dowel and wrapped it in the matching ribbon. Tied some sparkle white and glitter silver thin ribbon. I then adhered a heart rhinestone in the middle of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment