Wednesday, December 10, 2014

SNOWMAN SOUP FOR TWO PACKAGING

 

 
My Coworker Crystal Parent and I wanted to create a way to give each one of our customers a special "Thank you" on Christmas Eve when they come into the Bank that day. 

Crystal will be making her secret Hot Coco recipe in a crock pot to share with the customers. Along with that I thought what a great way to share my all time favorite gift idea "Snowman Soup for Two" I quickly went to work one weekend and tested several creations. It didn't take to long to come up with this cleaver packaging idea. The package holds two hot coco packets and a small bag of miniature marshmallows. I then tied two candy canes on the outside of the box with a red box and finished it off with the "Snowman Soup Poem" and a tag.
 
DIRECTIONS
The box is a simple box to make it is the 2-5-7-10 milk carton box
The instruction can be found at SplitCoast Stamper HERE.
I used Kraft cardstock and stamped it with Stampin Up's white craft ink and a snowflake stamp.
 
I used the Stamp Set's from CTMH
Very Merry Christmas for the tag & Snowflakes for the box
 
I found the poem at "Yule be Baking" HERE. this was the perfect find as it is already for printing.
I printed it on Kraft paper.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment