Sunday, August 12, 2012

BABY SHOWER INVITATIONS



It was a rainy day here in Northern Maine, which was much needed as our summer has been extremely warm with temps up in the 80's. I was tickled pink as this gave me the chance to work in the craft room on my nieces baby shower invitation. I did a quick on a couple weeks ago and just didn't warm up to it for the Garden theme we are going with. 

I used a soft yellow (Champlain) and kraft cardstock from Bazzle coupled with a natural base. It was a perfect combination that matches the theme perfectly. I will be creating all other items to match. 

I played around with several free fonts to get the perfect combination for our theme. 






The inside of the invitation also includes a pocket for the gift registry information that the invitees can take with them. On the back of the registry (sorry no picture) is a list of items that the mother to be is looking to have. 



The tag above is what I am making for each individual attending the shower. We will be placing all of them on the Advise Tree. I will have more photo's later on that. Each tag opens up so that each guest can leave some words of advise for the new mommy. We are calling it 
" THE ADVISE TREE FOR THE NEW MOMMY TO BE" 


This is the tree that we will be hanging them on. I will design several different styles of tags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment