Friday, October 8, 2010

PICK A TREE

Can you believe that it is time to start thinking about our Christmas cards already! The summer has flown by so fast. My sister and I sat down and created our cards for an upcoming Christmas workshop we will be holding and this is one of them I created. I live in Northern Maine so this is perfect for me. I love the snowflake punch at the bottom of the card. I used the punched out snowflakes on the card as falling snowflakes. Each of the ornaments were colored with Wine Marker and then I put Crystal effects on the top to make them pop and look glassy. The middle tree has been layered twice and has dimensionals on each layer.

CHALLENGES
Stamp Something - Something Punchy


Recipe Card

Card Stock - CTMH "Ponderosa Pine", "Desert Sand"
Stamp - CTMH "Magical Season"
Printed Paper - None
Embellishments - Wine Organza Ribbon
Tools - EK Success Snowflake Punch


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete