Friday, October 8, 2010

HOLLY & GLITTER


This has to be by far one of my favorite cards I have made using the Cricut cutter and the SCAL software . I used my Big shot and snowflake embossing folder to embossing the Auburn Pearls card stock I found at AC Moore craft store. I used my Real Red Stampin' Up ink to sponge over the top of the embossed snowflakes.

CHALLENGES
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Creative Inspiration - Christmas in September
Inking Impressions - Anything Goes

Recipe Card

Card Stock - CTMH "Vineyard Berry", AC Moore "Core'Dination Pearls Auburn"
Ink - Stampin' Up Real Red
Stamp - None
Printed Paper - None
Embellishments - Wine Grossgrain Ribbon
Tools - Poinsettia SVG File, Snowflake embossing folder


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete