Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MOUSE


I entered this cute critter in the Card Patterns challenge #58 and Our Creative Corner buttons. This is a FREE Digital Image from Meljen's Design. Melissa gives away a free image every time 100 more followers join her PCP (paper craft planet) Group. Click HERE to join here group so you can be a part of all the fun events and free images she gives away. She also has the most adorable images at her Meljen's Designs store be sure to check it out.

This is the first digital image I colored using my new "PRISMACOLOR PENCILS AND BABY OIL" techniques. I love how smooth the colors blend . They are well worth the investment.

Card Recipe


  • Card Stock - Stampin Up - Night of Navy & Brocade Blue
  • Printed Paper - DCWV "Latte" 4 x 6 Printed Card Stock
  • Colored using Prismacolor pencils and Baby Oil
  • Stamps - Meljen's Digi Stamps
  • Buttons, Brads, & Ribbon




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Shannon! I love the colors, the image and all the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, this is sooooooo cute!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE IT! I gotta tel ya girl, I LOVE IT too! This card is adorable!

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you and your colors with baby oil!!! Good job! Tell all your friends where to find the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Shannon! I love the green and purple together. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stamp is just too cute!Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it...cute mouse and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week:-)

    ReplyDelete