Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DZ DOODLES Spring break Challenge



I am the guest designer this month for DZ doodles and my first challenge to design for was SPRING BREAK and what it means to us. For me spring break was always the time I took with the kiddies to just chill out by the lake and have a great time or sit out on the front lawn and read a book. With so much wild life in Northern Maine every once in awhile we would see a moose or deer also.

I used the image "Cheap Sunglasses" from DZ Doodles as she just fits me perfectly.

Be sure to hop on over to DZ Doodles for the SPRING BREAK CHALLENGE for today and enter your own creation. Also you can visit them at PCP (paper craft planet).

Card Recipe
  • Card Stock - Bazzel Blue and Brown
  • Printed Paper - Paper pack I bought at AC Moore
  • Stamps - DZ Doodles Digi Stamps "Cheap Sunglasses", Stampin Up retired set "Beautiful Butterfly's"

No comments:

Post a Comment