Monday, April 5, 2010

PRIARIE FAIRY DT CALL / PUFFY FLOWERS



WOW this card took me a little bit. I never really tried many of the techniques or different creation levels as I was always intimidated by them. I did not think I would be able to recreate what I was being taught. I have to say I do like the way the butterfly's and the POOFY FLOWERS came out. I am entering this Beautiful card for a DT CALL for an AMAZING ARTIST called PRAIRIE FAIRY DESIGNS. I just love being on her group at PCP (paper craft planet) and encourage all who are viewing this to visit her store, blog and paper craft planet.

I will also be entering this into
FLUTTER BY WEDNESDAY
 CUPCAKE CRAFT -Make your own Flowers

Card Recipe

  • Card Stock - Stampin UP Ballet Blue

  • Printed Paper - CTMH Paper Packet

  • Stamp - Prairie Fairy Digital Stamp DT Call Image, Stampin Up's Retired set "Beautiful Flowers"

  • Iridescent Ice emboss glitter

  • Brads

  • Dimensionals




I also tried the 3D Tuesday challenge at PCP called POOFY FLOWERS. They are very easy to create and makes a great embellishment to any project. After I had my flower completed I sponged the edges of two of the POOFY FLOWERS with Stampin Up "Night of Navy" ink.


Are you interested in enter for Prairie Fairy DT Call then read below

To enter she has posted a freebie at her site that she would like you to create a card with. You can then post that card on your blog and enter the direct link to that card there so that she can go check ya out! Don't feel too pressured, she will be checking out your other work too so her decision won't be based solely on your card.

Also, she would like you to add the DT call button to your sidebar with a link back here to the DT call post.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your butterflies and those poofy flowers!

    Thank you for dropping by my blog.

    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shannon. I am an official follower as you and your blog intrigue me so much. Just looking at the words you type I can see the excitement in your face and hear it in your voice when you talk of crafts and such! Great card for the DT tryouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweeeeee, you flatter me too much Shannon! Love your card and love your personality too! You have an infectious joie de vivre! I love it and your card too!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - I love the elegant touch you gave it! Those flowers are amazing!

    Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete