Monday, April 5, 2010

ICS CHALLENGE


This cute and colorful card was created with a digital stamp from MELJEN'S Design I created it for ICS Challenge (Inspiration Card Sketch).

This cute unicorn is shooting towards the stars along with the lovely yellow butterfly's.

Card Recipe
Card Stock - Close to my Heart Holly Hock & Goldrush DCWV Printed Card Stock "All That Glitter"
Stamps - Digital stamp from Meljen's Designs & Stampin UP's retired set Beautiful Butterfly's
Embellishments - ornage eyelets, purple brads

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Shannon! Have you started playing with prismacolors yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recieved the email tonight they are on baclk order from Joanns and they cancelled my order so it would not hold up my credit card UGHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely digital stamp !!

    Thanks for joining in the fun with ICS this week !!

    ReplyDelete