Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GARDEN GIRL

This is my 2nd design as the guest designer for DZ Doodles. The digital image is just the perfect image for April and spring in the air. You can grab her by clicking HERE or go to the DZ Doodle store to view more digital stamps.

 I did not have the right color for the pearls so I colored my white ones with my green sharpie pen. I think that I will be sure to have lots of white ones I can color.

I have entered this card in the below challenges
Friday Sketchers - Challenge 97
Creative Inspirations Challenges #31 - Lime Green & Black

Card Recipe

  • Card Stock - Stampin Up Basic Black & Green Galore

  • Printed Paper - Paper pack I bought at AC Moore

  • Digital Stamps - DZ Doodles "Garden Girl"

  • Embellishments - Flowers, half pearls, ribbon, fun fur

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    beautiful card and love the cute image!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card this week is so cute! love having you as a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete