Monday, April 12, 2010

BEDTIME BELLA





I would have to say she is just the cutiest little girl I have seen. PRAIRIE FAIRIE'S images are a must have. Hop on over to her store and check out all of her great creations. I love the pinks, browns, yellows and greens together. To me they are spring colors.

The image I used is "BEDTIME BELLA" and colored her in with my Stampin Up Markers to give her the vibrant colors.

I created the card for the CPS-Card Sketch challenge as I just loved this sketch. It lent a playfulness to the card and could be created very easy. Be sure to get your creations entered too. Kraftin Kimmi stamps is the sponsor for this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete