Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHEN I GROW UP


When I was little I had a best friend who's mother always dressed up in fancy clothes and high heels and I always thought that when I grow up I want to dress just like her. Guess WHAT!!!! I did just that and then grew out of it as i find my jeans the most comfortable piece of clothing I own. I thought this cute little girl playing dress up from SASSY CHERYL'S DESIGN'S was the perfect image for this card that I will send for mothers day.


Card Recipe

  • Card Stock - Bazzill Mystery Teal & Wine
  • Circle Scalloped Nestabilities
  • Printed Card stock
  • Button's
  • Stampin Up Colored Pencils and Blender Pen

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Don't you just love that image! Stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene she is the cutiest little bugger!!!!

    ReplyDelete