Thursday, March 25, 2010

HELLO BEAUTIFUL

This adorable little Lady is so me in the morning!! How I need my coffee when I first wake up. Her frizzy hair is just hysterical as I have short hair and anyone who has short hair knows is does not behave well in the early morning of first waking up. Prairie Fairy Designs is where I grabbed this image and she has the cutiest and charming creations. Hop on over to grab yours today. You can also find her on PCP which is a new playground I have just found. AMAZING creations brought together in one place. 

Card Recipe

  • Card Stock - Bazzill Purple & Stampin Up Green Galore
  • Printed Card stock
  • Stampin Up's Grosgrain - Lavendar  
  • Stampin Up Colored Pencils and Blender Pen

 

2 comments:

  1. wow, you go this one up quick! Just saw it on fb and was visiting Prairie Fairy...thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love purple. Favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete