Sunday, March 28, 2010

LOVELY CAKES


I love these colors together the combination is elegent but yet whimsy. The image is from PRAIRE FAIRY she has amazing artwork and designs you must hop on over and take a peak at all the great work she does.

I love watching all the cake shows on Food Network so when I saw this image I just new I had to get it and create a card for it.

Card Recipe

  • HP Premium Photo Paper

  • Crystal Clear embossing powder

  • Card Stock - Black & Pink

  • CTMH - Printed Paper

  • Stampin Up Markers and Blender Pen

  • Pearls

  • Martha Stewarts Lace edge border Punch

  • Stampin Ups ound Scallop punches

1 comment:

  1. MMMMmmmm..This is edible! Such a lovely card...all your cards are fantastic, I'm sure I'm not the first to say this!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete