Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FLUTTER BY WEDNESDAY #102 -CHALLENGE

This is my Wednesday morning challenge card today for FLUTTER BY WEDNESDAY # 102.
It's an open challenge with only one condition that you must use a fairy or butterfly.
I used the INKADINKADO "Beautiful Fairies" set for the Fairy and the butterfly's are from a STAMPIN UP retired set "Beautiful Butterflys".

Card Recipe

  • Card Stock - Bazzill Black for the Base Card and Bazzill Emma and Juneberry for matting
  • DCVW- All Dressed Up pape Stack
  • Organza burgendy ribbon
  • Grosgrain pink ribbon
  • Colored with Stampin Ups Markers and water Colored pencils

8 comments:

  1. Love it! p.s. "Oh Alice" is having a very similar challenge...butterflies/caterpillars...you should enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! like the butterfly border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful card! Love the colors! :) Thanks for joining us at FBW this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Shannon! So glad you are Fluttering with us this week! I also am REALLY glad I cam to your blog so I could put 2 & 2 together and know you are the ROCKIN' talented gi9ft designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALEX Thank you for the wonderful compliment!!! I am a little addicted to gift creations. I love coming up with different ideas to share with fellow paper crafters..

    Have a Stampable (it's a word to me) day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to all the wonderful compliments!!!

    ReplyDelete