Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CLP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 23


GUIDING EACH OTHER

I just feel in love with this adorable digital stamp from Prairie Fairy. This was created for another challenge I entered today being hosted at Crafting Life's Pieces CLP Sketch Challange #23. I just love the color combinations for this challenge and it gets you in the mood for spring with the vibrant blues and greens with just a touch of black to lend the card some elegance.  I am new to challenges and love them. I spend the early mornig searching for just the right one for me now. Another addiction in the paper craft world for me.

Card Recipe

  • Card Stock - Bazzill Mystery Teal & Lime Sherbert
  • DCVW- All Dressed Up pape Stack
  • Grosgrain burgendy black
  • Silver Eyelet cording 
  • Colored with Stampin Ups Markers and water Colored pencils

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards here on your blog! I think I'll follow you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with the bloggy candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, Such a sweet card! I love the spring feel to this card too and your coloring is wonderful. Hope you will join us again on the next challenge. Thanks for playing! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Love it! Hope ya win!

    xoxoxox
    Make sure you check out the Prairie Fairy Fridays challenge blog too!

    ReplyDelete