Sunday, October 5, 2014

ALL OCCASSION CARD SET



Add caption

This delightful set was created for a friend. I wanted to create a set that she could turn the card in landscape or portrait to get a different style and then add any label she wanted for the upcoming occasion she would need the card for.

I used the DCWV paper stack "The Blue Citrus Stack"

 I designed seven styles, two of each, for a total fourteen cards per set.
To make the labels I used the CTMH Stamp set "Casual Expressions Occasions" and my Cricut and the CTMH "Artiste" Cricut cartridge for the labels and matting. This stamp set is specially designed to coordinate with the Cricut Cartridge "Artiste"
I made a box for all the cards and labels to fit into.
BOX INSTRUCTIONS
You must have some knowledge of box construction as I have no photos
Top
The top is cut at 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 and scored at 1 inch on all 4 sides.
Bottom
Cut two at 11 1/8 x 8 and score on both short sides at 4 1/4 and one long side at 2 1/8 for form the bottom of the box. Fold on score lines. Be sure to trim the bottom of the box. These two pieces fit into each other to form the box. Adhere sides to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment