Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CROCHET BUNNY HAT



With Easter fast approaching and my new found love of crocheting I just had to make a bunny hat and matching slippers. This was created using two different instructions, one for the hat and one for the ears. 

The hat instructions can be found at an AMAZING site called "REPEAT CRAFTER ME" this is the Mickey and Minnie hat instructions. I made the hat and just continued with the white until the last rows and then I did the last two in pink. 

I then went over to this AMAZING site "MAMA G'S BIG CRAFTY BLOG" and used the ear instructions to make my ears. 

The bow was made with the Minnie Mouse hat instructions. 

This is a newborn size but there are instructions to make bigger sizes for the hat at "Repeat Crafter Me"

The little Mary Jane slippers are made from a video I watched and followed along at 


No comments:

Post a Comment