Sunday, February 17, 2013

SIMPLY DAMASK


At first I did not know if I would like the simplicity of this card, but I love how it came out. The way it opens and closes is totally different than any other card I have done. I have seen this on several cards and decided to give it a try. Below you will find the measurements to make this card. 


Inside view of the card so you can see how it opens. I stamped the inside with a single stamp image to keep the simplicity theme. 

MEASUREMENTS
Card Base
 I used brown card stock cut at 8 1/4 x 4 1/4 and then scored it on the long side at 5 1/2
Printed Paper brown and teal damask - Cut 1 @ 5 3/8 x 4 1/2 for the base back cut 2 @ 2 5/8 x 4 1/8 for the flap front and inside.

Top part of card
I used a darker brown and cut it at 3 1/3 x 9 3/8 fold in half 
I used SU Kraft card stock for the inside matting's. Cut 2 @ 3 3/8 x 4 1/2.
For the front facing cut one from Dark brown card stock  at 3 3/8 x 4 1/2 
Assemble you card as seen above.

I used the SU set called Carte Postale with craft white SU ink and finished it off with pearls in the corners

No comments:

Post a Comment