Sunday, February 17, 2013

BIRDS DELIGHT


Even though we are still in the middle of winter here in Northern Maine it was time for some spring colors. This card is just the perfect card for any happy occasion. the daisy are made with the SU flower punch and finished off with pearls that were white and I colored with a yellow sharpie to match my paper. 

I used the SU set Merci to stamp the yellow card stock

The white card stock is embossed with an embossing folder


I started making my cards again and left the insides blank so that I can use them for any occasion. 

MEASUREMENTS
Base white card stock - 4 1/4 X 11
Black - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Yellow - 4 x 1 1/2
Bottom white - 4 x 3 1/2 emboss with embossing folder

STAMPS USED
SU - Merci
CTMH - Doodle Alphabet for the bird


No comments:

Post a Comment