Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MINTY ME A-LINE DRESS


When I see these two colors together I always think of when I was a little girl as I had a pair of baby doll pj's these two colors that I just lived in and was so sad when I grew out of them.

I took an A-Line dress and created a two piece pattern to create this dress.
When you take any pattern and make sections you need to be sure to add inches for your seam line. I did a 1/2 seam line here so after I created the two pieces I added 1/2 on each piece of the seam allowance.


The little center flower was created using this amazing tuturial at Craftiness is not Optional it is a must see site. I just love how it came out and it works perfect for embellishing this style dress.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,This dress look so cute.It delicate.Pink and white color combinations are so fabulous.

    Rural Shed

    ReplyDelete