Saturday, October 9, 2010

PICTURE FRAME STAND

Decorative Scroll Stand
 Scroll Stand
I wanted to create my own picture stands for an upcoming project I will be creating to match the Thanksgiving table ensembel I am creating for the Holiday season.

A couple of days of designing and measuring I figured it out. I used SCAL 2

You can down load each one for free.

Click on the name below of each stand to get the file

Decorative Scroll Stand - SVG file for SCAL2

Scroll Stand - SVG file for SCAL 2


3 comments:

  1. awesome. So many ways to use your stands. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete