Sunday, October 10, 2010

ASHLEE ROSE


I spent most of the afternoon today working on this frame stand and scrap page to be placed on it. I used Bazzil Card Stock and cut the Scroll Frame SCAL File I created 3 times. I adhered each layer with Crystal Effects to give it stability.

The flowers were created using my Cricut Cutter and the Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook that I also used to create the two stamped tags.

I stamped the butterfly's with a stampin up set I have and cut them out so that I could then add glimmer misting spray I made with my pearl ex, glue and water. I also misted the flowers to give them some glimmer.

You can get the free cut file

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely stand and the instructions!

    ReplyDelete