Saturday, September 25, 2010

THANK YOU PURSES


I am having a SCENTSY gathering tonight and I wanted to come up with a small thank you favor that I could tuck away a small sample of the pumpkin spice scent. I took the brick and melted it down and poured it into my silicone star molds. I let them sit for 5 minutes just enough to film over I then placed them in the freezer for 10 minutes. I then took them out of the freezer and let them sit for an hour before I took them out and placed them in cellophane bags.

Using my SCAL2 Program I played around with some shapes until I came up with each purse design. I then cut them out on my Cricut Cutter.

You can get the Cut File for your cricut HERE

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Sep. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete