Sunday, August 22, 2010

NEW STUDIO LOOK

POST UPDATED: Empty wall solved
I did a little bit of rearranging in my studio to give me an area for sewing. I also came up with an idea to fill in the empty wall behind the table. All items were found around the house and with a little bit of creativity I was able to create the two bulliton boards. They were both old home interior picture frames of animal prints that I took and spray painted black and covered with black material. I then decorated them with scrapbook materils. didnt cost me a penny ;-)







The view looking out while sitting at the table


I spent most of the morning rearranging my studio yesterday so that I can hold my classes in there and fit 8-12 comfortable. I used to have a day bed in there and took it out.

I love the new look as all my guest can now look out over the lake as they are creating. I do need to come up with an idea to showcase all my finished cards and projects on the back empty wall behind the table.


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! i LOVE what you did to the place =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a shadow box for the cards and paper decorations along with some hooks for the purses would look great! You have done an awesome job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon: I love your room. You've done a fantastic job of organizing. Can you tell me is your floor hardwood or laminate? I'm debating about a "future" room. I have hardwood now, but the finish is wearing where I scoot around on my chair with "special rollers for hardwood floor." Ha! Anyway, it was a pleasure viewing your site.

    Mary
    www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete