Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OWH - FOR OUR SOLDIERS


I created this second sketch challenge card to be mailed with a bunch of other cards to OWH.
The stamped image is from Stampin Up "Heaven Scent"

I love the idea that these are going to a great cause as I have many cards that just haven't gone anywhere and now OWH will be able to put them all to great use. I will continue to create wonderful cards for our soldiers.

If you want more information or become a card maker for this great cause just hop on over to their site for all the detials.




4 comments:

  1. oh this is absolutely gorgeous! lucky is the soldier who gets this one! i'll bet he keeps it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that these are going to soldier I might be putting just a little extra care into each card. Imagine reaching 100's of soldiers and placing a smile upon their faces in the midst of thier battles.... GOD reaches all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card for a great cause!

    I am looking forward to working with you on the Meljen's DT.

    ReplyDelete