Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VALENTINE LOLLY POP BUCKET

Valentine weekend will be the weekend we are having a house full of company. We have a gathering every year about this time. We enjoy snowmobiling, sliding, ice skating and just the company of our friends.

All 3 of my kiddies are all grown up but my friends all have little ones still so I decided to make Valentine treats for the weekend together for them.

These delightful Lolly Pops  were found at Wal-Mart that came in a bunch of 6 for $1.00 and they fit perfectly. I created the closier in my Sure Cuts a lot 2. You can get the file HERE or to the right under free svg files. To give the matted look I trimmed the printed paper on all 4 sides just a little. When you open the file you will see two tabs. The first tab is the pink closier cut file and the second tab is the Printed Paper cut file.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete