Monday, January 18, 2010

Zutter Binder Coupon Keeper / Party Tracker Binder

I JUST LOVE MY NEW ZUTTER BINDER!!!

At first I was not sure if this was even a paper crafting tool I needed at all, but once I used it I was SOLD!!!.

I created the envelopes for this project from CTMH Designer papers and Decals and now can't wait to create more.

INSTRUCTIONS


ENVELOPES
1. Cut a piece of Printed Card stock 9 ½ x 9
2. On the shorter end you will score at 3 ¾ & 7 ¾
3. Turn and score @ 1/2 “ on both sides
4. You will cut out the sections at the top and middle on the edge that you just scored for each side
5. Round the corners on the top lid and the sides closer of the envelope
6. Fold all score lines to create envelope
7. Adhere the sides to the middle to create envelope
BOOKLET
Cover & Back
1. From Heavy Chipboard cut (2) @ 4 ¼ x 9
2. Cut from Printed Paper (2) 4 ¾ x 10 ¾
3. Cover it with Printed Paper or Card Stock
POCKETS
1. Cut from Card Stock 8 ¼ x 12
2. Score at 4 1/8 on the short side
3. Turn and score @ 8 9/16
4. Fold this score line up to create pockets
5. Fold in half on middle score lines
6. Adhere pockets sides

Binde all together with the Zutter Binder.

YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS FINISHED PROJECT BY CLICKING HERE.


8 comments:

  1. OK, just threw out my coupon organizer because it was falling apart...what is a Zutter?? Would love to do this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a tutorial on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a tutorial on this!! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again your did a great job!! Yes I too would like the instuctions!
    TFS
    stampwithbarb@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Fabulous project! don't you love the zutter? I've had mine for a year and just started playing with it, now I'm addicted! Thanks for sharing! sd connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Zutter and would love instructions. I need one for my own organization. Thanks for sharing. SR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Zutter coupon organizer. Would like to get the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon
    This is too cute! I have bookmarked your blog and look forward to checking it out. I am going on line now to see what the Zutter is all about. Thanks for sharing this project with us.

    ReplyDelete