Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ALTERED CLIPBOARD


I have been working diligently on coordinating everything in my scrap room and just had to try my hand at the Altered clipboard. Not only does it look great on my craft table but I can take it with me. I am way to organized as those who know me well will tell you. I always have a check list and am always writing notes. So I compiled everything I wanted onto this clipboard.

I used CTMH "Silhoutte" Paper Packet along with the stamp set "Joy Forever" and of course "Delight in life" stamp set from Stampin Up.  The two bottom matts were created from Write-on / Wipe off Poster Board you can buy at Wal-mart. Just use a dry eraser when you make your notes and it will wipe right off. The checklist's were stamped onto a 3 1/8 x 2 1/8 CTMH Bamboo Card Stock using "Check List" stamp set from CTMH. I created the pockets by cutting a piece from CTMH Black Card Stock 3 3/4 x 3 3/4. You will then score one end @ 1 1/2 and fold. Adhere the two ends to the top. Round the two top corners with a corner punch. Using Craft white ink from Stampin Up I stamped the two pockets.

I matted a note pad I had onto the two colored Crd Stock's and stamped it with the flower from "Joy Forever" stamp. I finished it of with some flowers adhered onto sticky dots and some with dimensionals. I tied ribbon at the top and some on the sides to form the pen and dry eraser holders.


1 comment: