Saturday, December 19, 2009

Update


Good morning readers and followers. I know it’s been a little since I last posted. I went on vacation to Florida to visit with my sister's. We had an amazing time, but truly there is nothing like Northern Maine at Christmas time. I also missed paper crafting as neither of my sisters paper craft so I was defiantly having withdrawals to say the least. Coming up in the next month I will be working on a Valentine workshop so be sure to check back soon.


If you would like to receive an email when I have all the details please leave a comment here with your email address you would like to be contacted at or send me an email at northerngirlstamper@yahoo.com and put VALENTINE in the subject box.

2 comments:

  1. would LOVE to see what you have in store for valentine's!!!!!

    thanks!
    geri (dyngera@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had fun with your sisters! Looking forward to more projects from you for Valentines Day. Thanks! Gina

    ReplyDelete