Thursday, December 24, 2009

Updates and Changes



I created my Logo finally and I love it. I will be offering logo creation in the next few months, if you would like your logo created in the same style ask me about it.

I will be updating by pages in the next month to reflect my personal touches. I will also be adding more features with lots of links and tutorials.

Be sure to check back after the Holiday season for all the new changes and additions.

MONTHLY NEWSLETTER COMING SOON
I will also be creatiing a monthly newsletter with some great ideas. I will be looking for other paper crafters who would like to be a part of the news letter and creating some great projects to share with others.

If you are interested please email me or leave a message.

northerngirlstamper@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment