Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pumpkin Poop Treats


It's hard to believe that it is already fall here in Northern Maine.

I thought I would bring a goody but oldy back out and offer the instructions for this cute little treat favors. They are great for any fall party or even for Thanksgiving.

You can get the instructions by clicking on the link below.

The poem is included in this post at the bottom that I place on the back of the box.



Pumpkin Poop
I started to carve a pumpkin
With my carving knife and scoop,
But the pumpkin got so scared
That he took a little poop!
It looked so cute and funny
Just like a candy treat.
So I am sharing it with you now
Because you are so sweet

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. I admire your style! I am a Mass. native and heading home for the holidays. Love to travel up to Maine also. Beautiful places, wonderful shore. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete