Sunday, March 16, 2014

LADY BUG LOVE CROCHET DRESS SET

 

 
I was asked by a co-worker if I could make a cute little set for a six month old. She loves lady bugs. I went with Simply Caron soft yarn so that it would be very soft on the skin.
 
The dress pattern is from "Going Craftsy". You can purchase the dress pattern at Etsy.
 
 
The pattern is very easy to follow and works up in about a week. I would work on it an hour here and there.

 
This adorable little hat is a very simple hat pattern to make and is a free pattern. You can be find it at "Stitch11.com"
 
 
 
The adorable little bloomers are just perfect under any dress. You can make the dress long or short and they will work for any length.
 
The bloomers work up pretty quick and is a very easy pattern to follow.
 
The pattern can be purchased on Etsy at "Crochet My Love"
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the little dresses, Especially the lady bug one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave this lady bug dress to my niece for her baby shower. Everyone loved it!
    It is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete