Saturday, May 11, 2013

CROCHET DISHCLOTHS

 

I started crocheting my own dishcloths using 100% cotton yarn after using one at my sister In-Laws and just loved them. This mothers day I have made several sets for my mom and a dear friend of mine.
 
The two patterns I used are very simple. The one on the right is double crochet cluster of 3 and the one on the left is a half double crochet v. Below are the instructions.
 
Dishcloth on the left Cluster is the pattern from "The Big Book of Dishcloths"
I used J hook instead of the recommended H as I like my washcloths a tad bigger than what the pattern calls for.
 
Dishcloth on the right is from a pattern I found on pinterest at "Crochet by Sia" Spa washcloths that I used a J hook and only chained 25.
 
 
 
I wanted to give them a nice package and decided to us some Kraft cardstock, my Close to My Heart stamps and nestabilities.
 
The little circular Tawashi scrubby is an amazing must have in the kitchen is a very simple and fast pattern. You can find it at "Craft Stylish"


This is the second set I made for my daughter. I love these colors.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment