Saturday, January 12, 2013

PROJECT LINUS RAG QUILTS


These wonderful rag quilts have been made to donate to project Linus. Myself and some church ladies gathered at my home one afternoon and were able to sew together at least one rag quilt each. I then was able to trim and wash them all over the Christmas break. We have a drop off location here in Northern Maine that distributes them to the correct chapter.
 
 
I created a cute little poem & tag that gets attached to each rag quilts that is tied together with a matching ribbon.
 
 
I designed a new sew on label that is sewn in each bottom corner of each rag quilt.
This was created by first making my design in word and then printing it onto iron on transfer paper. It is then ironed on to twill tape. They make the perfect labels.
 
 
Each label has the verse Colossains 3:17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment