Monday, January 16, 2012

TEDDY AND ME


Corduroy is one of my favorite fabrics to work with as it is very stable and easy to work with.

I received a SUV and I do mean a SUV full of fabrics, trims, notions and tools for sewing from my sister In-Law (Hubby's sister) the weekend of Christmas. Their mom passed away 10 years ago and she had been saving it in hopes to one day sew. She offered the materials to me this Christmas and I must say I was overwhelmed with JOY to receive such a precious gift.

Imagine all the material from a generation before me to create some pretty amazing and beautiful things.

Well I was so tickled pink that once I came home and sorted and placed everything in it's rightful  place I begin to IMAGINE and the creations started.  

This one is by far my favorite as it takes me back to when I was a little girl and how I just loved to wear matching corduroy outfits.

The pattern I used for the top is from McCall's easy stitch #6377


The pants is the pattern from Viola Lee patterns on etsy. This outfit is a size 3T

This adorable outfit can be worn together or just the top/dress with a pair of leggings or tights. Place a cute ruffled shirt underneath and it can be worn all year long.


sew many ways

No comments:

Post a Comment