Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS TREES


I just love the Christmas Season and decorating is one of my favorite parts. I decided to do some staging this year as I put up a second tree this year in the dinning room area.


I already had my big fluffy tree in the sun room all decorated when I just feel in love with a tree at Wal-Mart. It was just white lights and Glass red & Gold balls. I recreated it with my smaller tree.

I wrapped some empty boxes and stuffed some empty bags to place under the tree.

 I also decided to place all my cards on the tree so it has become a functional tree.

Underneath the tree in the sun room I used mostly gift nags this year and made all the hanging tags. The tags are made creating the rosette technique with strips of (2) 12 x 2" card stock scored every 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment