Saturday, July 23, 2011

BLACK & WHITE HANDBAG


Another handbag I made for a dear friend. The prints of the two Fabrics work just perfect together. I added an outside pocket that is the width of the handbag in the front and finished it off with some MARDENS "ric rak" that I purchased for .20 cents a yard.


The inside has another long pocket on one side and a small on on the other and closes with a magnetic snap.



The ribbon was made using 1" Grossgrain ribbon. The tutorial for the flower can be found at this AWESOME blog "THATS SO CUEGLY"


I have a Janome 9700 Memory craft sewing machine that has so many features that I have never used at all. I decided to play around with some of the design stitching and just love how the handles came out. I have used my sewing machine for sewing and embroidering but never the design stitches feature. I will be using that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment