Friday, June 10, 2011

THE SEWERS PRICING WORKBOOK



I have been getting several requests
to make a lot of my handmade items for co-works, neighbors and friends and just
never knew what to price it at.
SOOOO after researching all over the net and
comparing what other crafters are doing I came up with an excel spreadsheet/workbook
that will calculate everything for me.
I added a purchase order so that I can
wright up the order before hand and they will know what the price is. I also now
have to give a two week lead time as I also work part time. I added in a cost
breakdown for all my trim & notions along with some guides. This is just a
simple version of what else I will be adding to help me keep track of
everything.
YES I am a detail oriented individual LOL. I am sharing it with all
of you fellow sewers. I add my logo at the top of the purchase order and
invoices but I left it blank in this copy so that you can add yours. I also
added some sample trims and notions so you can see how it works. I already have
the calculation in there for you so that it breaks it down. ENJOY.

If you have any questions or something in the workbook does not work let me know at northerngirlstamper@yahoo.com

I will be updating this in the next month adding new features so if you would like the update please let me know by email or leaving a comment here.

1 comment:

  1. You are so generous to share all of your labor and time intense spreadsheets with your followers! I am so impressed with your organization and overwhelmed with your generousity. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete