Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MOTHERS DAY CARD 2


Today I took the day and worked on mothers day cards for some very special ladies in my life. This one is a favorite as I love making paper flowers. I used the Cricut cartridge "Accent Essentials" two at 1" and 1 at 2" size and staggered them at the top of the digital image I printed. The digital image is from Beccy's Place called "Gardening Items". The sentiment is from Garfico " Mothers Day Sentiments"

Beccy's Place has AMAZING digital art for you to use on many great projects. This is a must see site for all that love digital stamps.


I entered this card in the Sketch challenge at "Christian Paper Crafts"

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Love that digi and that sketch. I'm always digging around Beccy's site looking for digis. She has so many good ones! Did you watercolor the image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. no I used my Prisma Colors and paint thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [13 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, your card is delightful!! Your flowers are so cute and I love the border punch you've used and the color of the paper to bring out the blue, very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Tuesday at Christian Paper Crafts! Don't forget to check out the Design Team's Mother's Day and Friends gallery opening up on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, this is a beautiful card and I love how you used a mix of elements from digital to your Cricut to achieve the end result. It's gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Christian Paper Crafts and don't forget to visit our Design Team Delights Gallery opening on April 15 featuring Mother's Day and Friendship projects! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete