Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FAN FOLD ORNAMENTS

This is this years Christmas Ornament I created for my Daughter. This is her first year in her own place and her favorite print is zebra so I created the ornament for her very first tree. I will create a new ornament for her every year.




BASKET & GIFT TAGS
I just feel right in love with these beautiful creations when I saw the original post at Splitcoaststampers that Beate has a tutorial on. I found The SVG Snowflake cut files at "Images by Heather M". These will be my gift basket tags that I will be giving to family and friends. They will be able to keep them once they open the gift and place it on their tree as an ornament.


CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT


INSTRUCTIONS & MEASUREMENTS
Open Scal and import your snowflakes by Heather M
 I cut them out 3" each and covered them in glue and glitter
Once they where done I set aside to let dry
Once dry assemble the flakes to overlap each other.

 I cut my strips of paper 12 x 2, punched the one edge with my snowflakes boarder punch and scored every 1/2" to the end of the strip to get my folds for my accordion.  

You can see the instructions for assembling at this great site on Splitcoaststampers

Using Versa Gold I stamped the image from CTMH stamp set Just for the Holidays
I stamped the center of the stamp with Old Olive and gut it out. I then added crystal effects to make it look like a glossy ornament. Using Green Card Stock I punched out a scallop circle to adhere the cut stamped image. I adhered it using a dimensional. and then glued it to the center of the snowflake

CHALLENGES ENTERED
Stamp with Fun - Christmas
Cupcake Craft
Papertake Weekly - The First ornament "Red & Green Must not be seen

Recipe Card

Card Stock - Stampin Up - Brushed Gold
Ink - Stampin' Up - Gold & Old Olive
Stamp - CTMH "Just for the Holidays"
Printed Paper - Martha Stewart Christmas Paper Pack
Embellishments - Offray Gold Ribbon
Tools - Snowflake SVG File, Glitter, Crystal Effects, Snowflake Boarder punch by Fiscar,1 1/2 scallop punch



3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon, what beautiful Christmas ornaments and tags. I love the colour scheme and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon,

    These tags are great. I was looking for inspiration for some teeny bags I made and have found it here! You always make great stuff!

    ReplyDelete