Monday, November 22, 2010

THANKSGIVING GOODY BOXES



Every year I create some type of goody boxes filled with treats for my co-works. This year they will be getting Ferrero Rocher & Ferrero Rondnoir Chocolates & Homemade Fudge.

ROCHER FERRERO FAVOR BOX
I created the Ferreo box to put (3) chocolates in (2) of the Rocher & (1) Rondnoir. I created the cut SCAL file in SCAL 2. I then cut out the leaves using my big kick and some leaves dies that I had. The acetate on the top is cut to the same width as the top cover. I placed the button in the middle of the leaves with a sticky dot and then punched the whole with a piercing tool so that I could bring the ribbon through a tie a bow.

Scoring
across the 6 1/4 you will start at the end that doesnt have the cut out leaves as that is the top of the box
Score @ 1 3/8, 2 1/2, 4 1/8, 5 1/2
Turn the 6 7/8 length and score each end 1 3/8
TOP VIEW

FUDGE BOX

The box below was created to put 3 small bags of fudge in for my co-workers. It will be filled with Orange cream, Pumpkin Fudge & Peanut Butter Fudge. I used the leave cut out from the box for the Tag. The clear acetate is a piece measured 3 x 4 1/2 and adhered to the inside of the box. Tie it off with ribbon and the tag and it is good to go.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ON ASSEMBLING THE BOXES JUST DROP ME A COMMENT OR EMAIL.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SCAL 2 FILE BELOW




3 comments:

  1. Great Looking boxes! Thank you so much. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Fall/Thanksgiving post on Nov. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These gifts look great! Wish I was a coworker of yours! YUM!

    ReplyDelete