Thursday, November 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS MEMORIAL ORNAMENT




I found some snowflake ornaments at Rite Aid that I just new would work perfect for my niece Ashlee Roses Memorial ornament. I added a tag to the front and back and tied some bows to complete the ornament. I also wanted a matching box to place the ornament in at the end of the year that I could put in a safe place. I added a bookmark on the back side of the box called "Christmas in Heaven Poem"


BOX MEASUREMENTS
Cut (1) from Red 10 3/8 x 6 3/4
score along the long side at 4", 5", 9", & 10"
turn and score 1"
I cut the center using my big kick and the large round scallop nestability



POEM
Merry Christmas from Heaven
Throughout the Christmas season,
Don’t fall into despair.
Relive the special times we shared…
I promise I’ll be there.

You’ll find me in the stories
Of loved ones who stop by.
I am the flickering candlelight.
My spirit did not die.

Continue with traditions,
And gather ‘round the tree,
I want you to be happy….
You were everything to me!

So, fill the house with warm thoughts,
And know that I’m a part,
Of all the joy of the season holds.
Here always in your heart


No comments:

Post a Comment