Tuesday, March 2, 2010

THE PIXIE COTTAGE DESIGN TEAM CALL

I am so excited to announce I have entered for THE PIXIE COTTAGE DESIGN TEAM. So everyone route for me that I become a part of their design team. To see all the information about the DESIGN CALL click HERE or on their name above. I had to select 3 projects for them to review and they are below.

☆WISH ME LUCK☆ my fellow ☆STAMPERS☆

If you are interested be sure to pop on over to their blog for all the details as they have many positions available and one might just be yours!!

Positions they are looking for
 Senior and Junior DT, a Tutorial Artist, Sketch Artist, and someone who specializes in Scrapbook Art.
Go to THE PIXIE COTTAGE for all the details 
ENTERY 1
I Created and wrote this tutoral that I shared for free with my "Fellow Stampers"

ENTRY 2

Thanksgiving Blessing Card


ENTRY 3
2 - 6 x 6 page layout's - Beach Day to Remember

3 comments:

  1. WOW !!! That is exciting !! It will be their lose if they do not choose you but I know they will !!! YOU ARE GREAT !!!! Good Luck ! Suzanne Brookman

    ReplyDelete