Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EASTER BONNET




I created this easter card with the bold colors as they were warming and inviting to me. The flowres are popping of the card with dimensionals and look beautiful. Just like they would be in full bloom.

 I am the Guest Designer for the Month of April for this wonderful Digital stamp artist called
DZ DOODLES

I love the rich combination of the colors. The girl image can be purchased at DZ DOODLES Designs she is called "Oh My Gosh Girl". The "Floral digi image ia a FREEBIE that you can find on DZ DOODLES BLOG.

I know these are not your traditional colors for the spring season but I just thought they worked so well together.

This card is being entered into the "DARE U 2 DIGI CHALLENGE" Easter Challenge. Hop on over and enter your own creations.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, your flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining in the fun this week with the DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete