Monday, October 14, 2013

RUSTIC WEDDING INVITATION SAMPLES

My sister is getting married next October 2014 and has chosen to do a rustic wedding. I love this style!! It will be rustic with some shabby chic that will lend to the elegance of the wedding. She asked me to design a couple invitations and I was more than tickled pink to oblige.

This first style, is a gatefold done in a lace trim. It ties closed with hemp and an embossed monogram.  



The invitation opens up showing a beautiful lace image stamped in white pigment embossing ink. The stamp is a CTMH stamp.


This second sample also used the lace CTMH stamp. I added real lace trim to the top with some brown ribbon followed by the hemp.


THIS ONE WAS THE WINNER!!!!
It is simplistic, yet elegant enough as an invitation. The leaf will be incorporated throughout the wedding décor.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm doing my step daughter's wedding invitations and was wondering how you put the words on the invite.

    Thanks,
    Kat
    kat.raymond@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete