Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CROCHET ANIMAL HATS FOR BABY



Animal hats OH MY how adorable can these be. Once I saw these starting to float around pinterest I just new I had to give it a try. I just love how they came out. 

SOCK MONKEY


Yes the Sock Monkey is making a big come back and why not a little hat to show your love of this little critter. I found the FREE instructions to make this fun hat over at "REPEAT ME CRAFTER" she has 3 different sizes you can make. 

OWL


Another critter making it back is the owl. I remember when I was little these where what the rage was all about. Just about every home had a crochet/Macrame owl hanging on there wall somewhere. 

The free instructions can be found at YES "REPEAT ME CRAFTER" (did I say she is amazing yet)

This one has many combinations of color you can do and the eyes can be done to have them open or closed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment