Tuesday, February 5, 2013

EXTEND-A-HANDBAG


This Christmas season the top item friends and family wanted to order to give to their friends and family members for Christmas are my Extend-A-Handbag and matching reversible handbags. This set was made for a grandmother and her two little granddaughters. I love the combination of the fabrics.

Can you believe that this is MARDENS fabric. I found it for $1.99 a yard and its duck cloth. I know right AMAZING!!!!!


The Extend-A-Hand opens up to give you more room when you are shopping and need to add more items. You can see the original Extend-A-Handbag HERE at Crafts and even get the instructions to make your own. You can also see the many other designs HERE and HERE that I have made.


These are the two little matching handbags that I made for the two granddaughters. The outside fabrics are transposed so that they are a little different but the insides are the same. I did not add any labels or pockets so that they can be used on either side.

You can find mt tutorial on making a handbag HERE for free. It is for a patchwork handbag but it's easy enough to figure it out using any size.

No comments:

Post a Comment